New canteen for 2019
The new canteen will be open on Friday. It is being run by Bocca Foods. There will be food available there on the day. It will be open at recess and lunch.
From this Sunday onward, you will be able to order online for lunch orders, which will be the best way to ensure that you get the meal you want. Every day there will be additional food available in the canteen.
Bocca Foods is a family owned and operated business focused on bringing nutritional and balanced meals to Australian school children. BOCCA Foods is insistent about creating a food evolution in school canteens, by transitioning the traditional canteen menu to a fresh, healthy and modern cafe style menu. They pride themselves on providing students with meals that are packed with nutrients and goodness but taste as well.
It is their challenge to teach young people to love healthy food! A large contributing factor in this is the creation a cafe environment that encourages nutritional education, through food moderation and choice.
Register for online ordering through boccafoods.com.au
Easy online payments
Order until 10:30 am on the same day
How to order:
1. Go to www.boccafoods.com.au
2. Register an account for yourself and/or child/children
3. Ensure you complete the correct year level
4. Select the food you wish to order to your basket
5. Pay for your order online using your credit card
6. Students have been given a priority line to pick up lunch orders from the canteen using their student card as identification
1. Items may not be available due to supplier stock – similar product will be provided.
2. Gluten Free and other Dietary needs are required to be pre-ordered