Important dates and information
As the school year draws to a close, we want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday and to remind all of the important dates and changes to the timetable and curriculum next year. We wish you all a safe and happy holiday. Take the time to rest and reconnect with your loved ones and we look forward to seeing you next year.
- Friday 18 December 2 pm – School closes
- Wednesday 30 January 7 am – VCE results released
- Monday 4 January 12 pm – Change of university preference closes
- Wednesday 20 January 9 am – General Office reopens (Pupil Free Day)
- Wednesday 27 January 9 am – All staff return
- Thursday 28 January 8.45 am for 9 am start – Entry and Graduate students commence
- Friday 29 January 8.45 am for 9 am start – Above Entry students commence
- Monday 1 February – Entry Camp
Changes to school hours and classes next year
Next year school starts for all students with Period 1 at 9 am. There is no mentoring in the mornings; instead, House Mentoring will happen every Tuesday Period 2.
Clubs & Societies
Clubs and Societies will run Period 4 every second Wednesday afternoon for Entry and Above Entry students only. Every other Wednesday, students will finish at 1.15pm. The Graduates of 2021 and 2022 will have SAC examinations in those afternoons.