Return to school arrangements
Return to School Arrangements
Please see below return dates for students. Remote and flexible learning will continue to be delivered to students on the days they are not attending onsite. The settings below are indicative only and are subject to change.
From Wednesday 6 October (first week of Term 4)
- Year 12 – Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) units 3 and 4 and final year Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Students undertaking Units 3 and 4 subjects for the period that they have that Unit 3 & 4 class.
From Tuesday 26 October (fourth week of Term 4)
- Year 7 (Monday to Friday)
- Years 8 and 9 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Year 10 (Thursday and Friday)
- Year 11 (Monday to Friday)
From Friday 5 November
- All students are expected to return to onsite learning Monday to Friday.