Our canteen is run by Bocca Foods.
Bocca Foods is a family owned and operated business focused on bringing nutritional and balanced meals to Australian school children. Bocca Foods is insistent about creating a food evolution in school canteens, by transitioning the traditional canteen menu to a fresh, healthy and modern café style menu.
They pride themselves on providing students with meals that are packed with nutrients and goodness but taste as well.
It is their challenge to teach young people to love healthy food! A large contributing factor in this is the creation a café environment that encourages nutritional education, through food moderation and choice.
Download the Bocca Foods Menu
Register for online ordering
- no queues
- easy online payments
- 5% discount
- order until 10:30 am on the same day
- register at boccafoods.com.au
How to order
- Go to www.boccafoods.com.au
- Register an account for yourself and/or child/children
- Ensure you complete the correct year level
- Select the food you wish to order to your basket
- Pay for your order online using your credit card
- Students have been given a priority line to pick up lunch orders from the canteen using their student card as identification
- Items may not be available due to supplier stock – similar product will be provided.
- Gluten Free and other Dietary needs are required to be pre-ordered.
Cards at the Canteen
- All card transactions include a surcharge
- Spriggy Cards – Parents must activate the card after purchase otherwise they will not work
- A reminder that mobile phone payments will not be accepted as per government policy
- Unfortunately we are unable to process transactions from American Express or Diners Club cards