We accept enrolments from students of all year levels. We encourage you to book a tour at our school for you and your child before deciding to enrol your child at the school. We run tours throughout the year with the principal and it is a great opportunity to see the school in action.
To register an interest in enrolment:
- Fill out the Expression of interest for enrolment form on this page (or download the form below and return the completed form the school). A separate form is required for each child.
- On receipt of your completed form, we will contact you to arrange an interview for you and your child.
- You will need to bring the following items to your interview:
- A copy of the most recent school reports for each child.
- A copy of the birth certificate for each child.
- A passport, citizenship papers or travel documentation/visa for each child.
- We will contact your child’s previous school to gather further information.
- Your child’s application will be reviewed by our team, and we will contact you to advise you of the outcome of your enrolment application.
At Mount Alexander College your child will be empowered with their learning through an individual learning plan and vertical classes. We believe that students learn best when they are able to take control of their learning, and are able to follow their passions. We offer a wide variety of subjects and electives and are able to do this through a vertical curriculum. Read more about our curriculum.
If your child is in Year 6, you will need to follow the process set down by the Department of Education. Read more about it under Year 7 enrolments.
Book a tour online, or by calling the office on 9376 1622.