We accept enrolments from students of all year levels. We encourage you to book a tour at our school for you and your child before deciding to enrol your child at the school. We run tours throughout the year with the principal and it is a great opportunity to see the school in action.
To register an interest in enrolment:
1. Download form below. A separate form is required for each child.
2. Return the completed form to the school by mail with copies of:
- two (2) previous school semester reports for each child
- birth certificate for each child
- passport, citizenship papers or travel documentation/visa for each child
- parent/carer drivers licence
- recent utility bill (rates notice is not accepted).
Scan and email all required documentation to: email@example.com
On receipt of your completed form and required documents, we will contact you to arrange an interview for you and your child. We will also contact your child’s previous school to gather further information.
Your child’s application will be reviewed by our team, and we will contact you to advise you of the outcome of your enrolment application.
At Mount Alexander College your child will be empowered with their learning through an individual learning plan and vertical classes. We believe that students learn best when they are able to take control of their learning, and are able to follow their passions. We offer a wide variety of subjects and electives and are able to do this through a vertical curriculum. Read more about our curriculum.
If your child is in Year 6, you will need to follow the process set down by the Department of Education. Read more about it under Year 7 enrolments.
Book a tour online, or by calling the office on 9376 1622.