- This event has passed.
Above Entry 10 return to onsite learning Thursdays and Fridays
October 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please see below return dates for students. Remote and flexible learning will continue to be delivered to students on the days they are not attending onsite. The settings below are indicative only and are subject to change.
From Wednesday 6 October (first week of Term 4)
- Year 12 – Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) units 3 and 4 and final year Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Students undertaking Units 3 and 4 subjects for the period that they have that Unit 3 & 4 class.
From Friday 22 October (third week of Term 4)
- Grades 3 and 4 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Grades 5 and 6 (Thursday and Friday)
- Year 7 (Monday to Friday, starting Friday 22 October)
- Years 8 and 9 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Year 10 (Thursday and Friday, starting Friday 22 October)
- Year 11 (Monday to Friday, starting Friday 22 October)
From Friday 5 November (80% fully vaccinated indicative date)
- All students are expected to return to onsite learning Monday to Friday.