We are looking at how to improve our digital communications to the school community. We have created a survey to help with us understanding how and where you receive information from us, what you do with it, and what you would like to see. Could you please take the time to fill out the survey […]Read more →
The June Newsletter has now been published and has been sent to all families through Compass. You can also download it here: June MAC News 2016Read more →Read more →
These talks will be screened every Wednesday and tomorrow we’ll kick off with a programme focused on Arts & Design:
Come and be inspired by brilliant speakers and performers! Popcorn will be available for sale during the screening! See you there!
- Can a computer write poetry?
- Old books reborn as art
- Please don’t take my Air Jordans
- A beatboxing lesson from a father-daughter duo
- A-rhythm-etic. The math behind the beats
- How yarn bombing grew into a worldwide movement