Clubs & Societies
All students participate in Clubs & Societies once a week.
The aim of Clubs & Societies is to:
- empower students to take control
- provide opportunities for students to make social connections outside of the classroom
- provide a space for learning where students are not subject to assessment
- provide a space where students can explore their own passions with others
- expose students to a range of different passions and interests.
These are listed on the Clubs & Societies website: sites.google.com/mountalexandercollege.vic.edu.au/clubs2020/
A number of clubs run during lunch, before school and after school. The clubs are advertised on the noticeboards around the school and on Compass.