Mount Alexander College is a secondary school that champions authentic student empowerment. The school is located in the inner city, only a short ten-minute train or tram ride from the city. Please note that from 2018, Mount Alexander College is only able to accept International Student enrolments from students in Year 10 and above.
Our school is structured to benefit our students. The students enjoy the innovative approach of vertical learning, ensuring that they are challenged at the level most appropriate for their individual needs. We offer a large curriculum with over 100 electives. Based on student skill and teacher recommendation, students are guided to select the appropriate courses for their chosen pathway. Read more about the school curriculum.
Why Choose MAC
- airport pick-up
- orientation program
- on-site English Language Centre
- two Chinese speaking staff assist students settling in Australia
- assistance with the purchase of books and the establishment of bank accounts
- applications for university studies
- personal counselling through coordinators and the Student Welfare Coordinator
- friendly Homestay accommodation with local families
- International Coordinator visits student’s homestay and contact family overseas on a regular basis
- cultural and sporting activities
- quality dedicated teachers
- broad and innovative curriculum
- academic support across all courses
- personalised learning
- English as an Additional Language support
- diverse student body
- student-led learning and curriculum
- clubs include: chess, choir, homework, sports
- study assistance from Melbourne University Ormond College.
Intakes and Tuition Fees
Fees are determined by the International Education Division. Applications for enrolment must be made through the International Student Unit of the Department of Education and Training, Victoria, Australia.
From 2018, Mount Alexander College is only able to accept International Student enrolments from students in Year 10 and above.
If you have questions about our International Program, please contact: Vanessa Shen, International Student Co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K