“A team that trains together, plays well together”
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.
Students can choose from a wide range of sports electives according to aspiration and interest. The sports program provides students the opportunity to improve their fitness and to experience new and different sports, ranging from competitive to social, and from team to individual. All electives are semester based.
- Go for Gold (Advance)
- Health and Human Development 1 and 2
- Health and Human Development 3 and 4
- Major ball sports
- Personal Training/Fitness
- Physical Education 1 and 2
- Physical Education 3 and 4
- Pre-VCE HHD
- Recreation and Leisure activities
- Sport and Recreation Cert II ( as part of the Melbourne City Soccer Program)
- Sports Science
- Swimming and Water Safety/First Aid
- Team Sports/SPEP
- Walk Your Own Way To Good Health and Nutrition
- Women in sport
Contact the Sport Coordinator Emily Volpe for further information.