Careers & Pathways
Alison Lovett, our Careers and Pathways Coordinator, predominantly works with students in Years 9 to 12 to develop an individual Career Development and Pathways Plans. The plans are done at a minimum on yearly basis. Alison works with students on strategies for their short- and long-term goals and aspirations. This helps to inform their course selection.
Some of the ways Alison helps the students with their career pathways is through:
- facilitating career interviews with Morrisby Consulting
- assisting with work experience placements
- assisting students complete job applications
- one-on-one career counselling
- organising career-focused excursions.
The Careers and Pathways Office is located on level 4 of B Building.